I Still Miss Your Summer Perfume.
(casio exlim, photography by me)
the 1m x 1m board painting assignment has finally come.
I am excited yet afraid. i wished i had the skill to paint it with the exact colours, but i doubt so.
i hope all goes well.
OH and i coloured an apple with pastels!!! like seriously super proud of it, i will upload it when i have the time to take picture. I can't wait till the block ends, gonna do a cover of "If it means alot to you" by ADTR.
i'm all excited for it.
Life these few days has been in a mess.
Like all the shit that has been happening around me, it's really taking a toll on me.
But i believe that God has kept me safe, and is pulling me through.
Giving me strength and comfort that he's keeping us safe.
" to keep you somewhere safe so they don't break apart."
& i really do miss someone now.
i wished i could see you now.
like badly.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home